Data de Publicação
February 10, 2021, 12:39:10 p.m.
✅ Completion of secondary (high) school is mandatory.
✅ Completion of a four- or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship
program or a combination of over five years of work experience in the trade
and some high school, college or industry courses in industrial electrical
equipment is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
✅ Language: English
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
• Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard
meters, regulators and reactors
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators,
industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Email your resume and cover letter to: