Atualização Covid-19: Profissionais especializados da área da saúde, processamento de alimentos e logística estão autorizados a entrar no Canadá. Confira na lista completa aqui.
Concrete Mixer Helper
Data de Publicação
February 10, 2021 at 12:36:04 p.m.
✅ Completion of secondary(high) school is required.
✅ 3 years experience
✅Language – English
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and
barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers,
roofers and glaziers in construction activities
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to
equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction
• Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
• Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers,
compressors and pumps
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and
other hazardous materials
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.