Data de Publicação
February 10, 2021, 12:32:21 p.m.
✅ Completion of secondary school is usually required.
✅ Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or a
combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high
school, college or industry courses in carpentry is usually required to be
eligible for trade certification.
✅ Language: English
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine
specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Email your resume and cover letter to: